Advanced Technology & Eye Care in Arlington, VA & Beyond
Benefit from State-of-the-Art Eye Care at Visual Health Doctors of Optometry
At Visual Health Doctors of Optometry, our relentless pursuit of offering the best eye care in Arlington, VA, and northern Virginia means we are constantly upgrading to the latest and best technology. This allows us to deliver more accurate, faster, and ultimately better optometric treatment. Here are just a few of the diagnostic and treatment technologies available to you when you schedule an appointment with one of our optometrists…
- Each of our locations carries an advanced selection of contact lenses from trusted brands such as Cooper Vision, Vistakon, Alcon, and Bauch & Lomb.
- We carry over 400 eyeglass frame styles in the latest brands, including Gucci, Tom Ford, Silhouette, Lafont, Marc Jacob, Rayban, Calvin Klein, Modo, Ted Baker, and many more.
- We offer a wide variety of lenses like sunglasses, adaptive lens, no-glare lens, and lens specific to computer use.
- Phoropter – The phoropter uses hundreds of different lens combinations to test your eyesight and determine your prescription when you seek out eye care in Arlington, VA, or any of our many advanced office locations.
- Tonometer – This device allows your optometrist to gauge the pressure of your eyes and evaluate if you’re at risk for glaucoma. We can use the “Air-puff” version or the old-fashioned Goldmann Tonometer.
- Digital Fundus Camera – This device quickly captures an image of the retina and outer parts of your eye.
- Digital Lensometer – The lensometer helps us confirm your glasses and contact prescription and ensure they fit perfectly.
- Computer Field Analyzer – This tool analyzes your field of vision and helps to detect glaucoma and other vision problems. It is also helpful for DMW screenings for Driver’s License tests.
- Slit Lamp Biomicroscope – This system is used during an eye exam to help your eye doctor see all areas of the front of your eyes, including the retina and optic nerve via use of specialized lenses.
- Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope – Like binoculars, this tool gives your optometrist a clear look into and around your eyes
- Optomap Retinal Imaging – This technology makes your optometric treatment easier and more comfortable than you thought possible. Our offices use the advanced Optos Daytona Camera, which doesn’t require dilation of the eye, Cannon Digital Retinal Cameras, and the TOPCON Retinal Camera to provide our patients in Northern Virginia with the most advanced eye care available. We also offer ocular photography to get advanced digital images of the back of your eye to detect and manage eye diseases like glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration.
Contact us for more information about our advanced technologies or click here to schedule your Visual Health Eye Exam today! We look forward to providing you with state-of-the-art eye care in Arlington, VA, Ashburn, VA, Fairfax, VA, Woodbridge, VA, or Springfield, VA.
Visual Health Doctors of Optometry Offers Advanced Diagnostics, Treatments, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses & Eye Care in Arlington, VA – Serving Fairfax, VA, Ashburn, VA, Arlington, VA, Woodbridge, VA, Springfield, VA, Vienna, VA, Alexandria, VA, Burke, VA, Leesburg, VA & Reston, VA
Easy Ways To Get Started
If you want to learn more about our optometrist practice - where we offer the area's most convenient hours, where we offer a variety of generous payment options, and where your and your child's healthy vision is our top priority - Visual Health Doctors of Optometry is here to serve you!